Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A New Fire!

I think a new fire has been lit under me! Do you have ANY idea what 22 people, an instructor with a mic on, and an incredible atmosphere can do for a gal in the middle of a spin class that she's never tried once in her life?? :) Let me tell you...it was a solid hour of nothin' but S.W.E.A.T! And it felt GOOOOOOD!! :)

I'm on vacation in Tennessee...visiting some wonderful friends, and it just so happens that only a short 3 minute drive from their house brings you to the most amazing fitness complex I've ever seen or experienced. It's called The Rush. Check out their website... http://www.therush247.com/ It truly is a RUSH of adrenaline, energy, excitement, etc.

I'm indulging a little bit once in a while, but still making very wise choices and trying to get in a lot of water....this week, the workouts aren't the issue! :) I'm praying to keep last weeks momentum up, as I lost 6 lbs in one week....I have a specific goal in mind for the week of Easter, and that's only a week and a half away! Staying away from the chocolate bunnies and Reeces eggs! LOL!

I'm off once again to work out...I pray each of you find your groove and know deep within your heart that you're SO worth every calorie you're counting and every drop of sweat you're sweating!

Blessings!
Kim

No comments: