Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Re-Evaluation

So I realize it's been two months since updating my Thriver Journey blog. That's because I've been in a rut. Not motivated. Not excited. Not disciplined. But today is the beginning of a new plan and execution!!

I started a new job, and because I'm at that job through lunchtime, rather than go down the road and get something unhealthy to eat at a local fat food joint, and because I haven't been managing my morning time well enough, I don't pack a lunch and I just skip it all together some days. New plan: keep healthy snacks handy in the morning so I can grab a few of them, throw them in my bag and just go. Healthy snacks (an apple, granola bar, dry cereal, nuts, etc) every couple of hours through the day is better than not eating at all.

Because I started the new job, my workout times have had to be severely adjusted. So I've been making excuses a lot, and just been going to the gym, in the evenings, 3 days a week. If I'm going to hit my goals and move the fat off this body, I MUST work out 5 days a week....NO.MORE.EXCUSES!

Needless to say, this re-evaluation came from my weigh-in today. I HAVEN'T gained a pound! But I haven't lost any either...

Re-evaluate, Re-commit, Plan and execute!!

No comments: