Sunday, September 28, 2008

And the winner is....

I don't want to come off as arrogant or prideful when I say that I truly believe that I AM Henry County's Greatest Thriver. I WILL succeed at this challenge, and I WILL live as an example to others that they CAN do it! I believe it with all of my heart.

Lord, I commit to you, and to all who are following me through this journey, that I will give it my all. When I get discouraged, I will call on you, and when I succeed, I will give YOU the glory.

thriv·ing. thrived or throve (thrōv), thrived or thriv·en (thrĭv'ən), thriv·ing, thrives

to prosper; be fortunate or successful.
to grow or develop vigorously; flourish: The children thrived in the country.

advance. See succeed.

To make steady progress; prosper.
To grow vigorously; flourish

One who thrives, or prospers.


1 comment:

tammy said...

Kim... I am right with you in thinking that you WILL succeed!!! So, what kind of changes are you making? How do they judge who the biggest Thriver is? Looking forward to hearing about your journey!!