Wednesday, January 14, 2009

...sneaking in....

HELLO!!! :::echo::: I know.....I know......I've failed miserably at blogging!!!

I've accepted it and moved on....now you do the same. ;)

The past few weeks haven't been bad at all, they've just been overly busy and a little bit stressful. I haven't done horrible in my eating, but I have failed in the food journal category, so I'm sure I could have done much better.

I'm down a total of 23 lbs from September 23rd...so almost 4 months. We have 4 more months on this particular "monitored" journey, so I'm shooting for at least 25-30 more off by the end of May.

I've started teaching water aerobics and I'm not sure I could love it any more than I already do! It's a blast! And all my fears and anxiety and feelings of inadequecy were dispelled the first week that I taught. The ladies in the class are AWESOME! and so incredibly encouraging, for which I'm mighty mighty grateful. I'm looking forward to having a long "employment" there and keeping this up even after my Greatest Thriver journey ends. :)

I've had Mike take another pic of me tonight, just so I could continue to monitor my progress in pictures. I'm obviously not going to be vain, because I'm showing you these non-makeup, non-hairdo pictures!...

September 08



January 09



I'll doll myself up soon and take some better pictures. HAHA!

Oh, and I almost forgot to post some of the best news....we did measurements this week! I've lost a TOTAL of 18 3/4 inches!!! OH MY GOSH! I KNEW my butt was smaller! ;)

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh.my.goodness. Make-up or not, what a change! I am so impressed and more than a little envious! I want to keep posted about your progress.

Thanks for your comment about the hair today. And your daughter's comment cracked me up. I can see my 22 year-old saying that to me, too!

Greg C said...

Way to go Kim. Keep it up. I need someone to keep me in line. I am stuck at 15 lbs and need to get moving again. I am going to step up the exercising a bit.